The Huacachina Desert Forager Hat
Sourced from the artsy streets of Cusco, Peru, this hat will tell stories of skilled Andean artisans and will inspire adventure to far away lands. Created with an alpaca and sheep wool blend, this wide-brimmed western style hat is firm fitting and sturdy.
- Handmade with love in Peru and carefully handpicked for you!
- Materials: Wool + Alpaca blend
- Our mission is to empower female artisans who create beautiful textiles and products in Latin America
- We give back 10% of our proceeds to a nonprofit that empowers women in Peru
- Care Instructions: hand wash and spot clean only
(dry flat if brim gets wet)
- Unisex style
- Brim: 3.75" around
- Crown: Standard 4" tall
- SIZE: 22.5" (57cm) circumference inside the rim (Medium or average fit)
- FREE shipping
- ships worldwide within 5 business days. Contact us for rush orders and for shipping questions