The Alaia Clutch
Alaia | Ah-lay-ah |1.) Joyful 2.) Happy, 3.) of such excellence, grandeur, or beauty as to inspire great admiration or awe.
Grab your hand-woven Guatemalan clutch and head to the market in Chichicastenango. Pass under the tin roofs, chatting with vendors looking to sell you fresh vegetables and clay pottery. Feel secure, knowing your fully-stamped passport, favorite lipstick, and jingling quetzals are safe inside your beautifully embroidered leather clutch.
- Handmade, one of a kind product made in Guatemala
- Vintage, hand-woven, naturally dyed textiles re-purposed from the traditional "huipil" or blouse worn by Mayan women
- Genuine leather body and magnetic closure
- Each textile tells a story of both the women who wore it and her community's distinct weave
- Our mission is to empower female artisans who create beautiful textiles and products in Latin America
- Height: 7"
- Width: 13"
- Depth: 2"
- FREE shipping
- ships worldwide within 5 business days. Contact us for rush orders and for shipping questions.