Raining Sunshine Earrings
Answer adventure’s call when you wear our Peruvian earrings. The moment you slide these on, you’ll hear a voice beckoning you into the jungle. Follow it on a mighty riverboat and let these hand-embroidered earrings dangle from your ear as you peer out at the winding Amazon river before you. The earring’s patterns, so rich with color and culture, will play a chorus of pan flutes in your ear and lead you on the journey of your lifetime!
- Handmade by talented Peruvian artisans
- Earring interior created with authentic Peruvian textiles
- Crafted with alpaca silver (a metal alloy of copper, nickel and sometimes zinc or iron)
- Lightweight, non-rusting metal that's easy to clean and polish
- Our mission is to empower female artisans who create beautiful textiles and products in Latin America
- We give back 10% of our proceeds to empower women in Peru
- ships worldwide within 5 business days. Contact us for rush orders and for shipping questions.