Purple Blooms Textile Pillow
Bring Guatemala's vibrant culture into your home with these hand-woven pillows. All of our pillows are repurposed from traditional huipil blouses made and worn by Guatemalan women. Each pillow is decorated with embroidery, colorful stitching, and loom work unique to the woman who made it. Prop these one-of-a-kind Guatemalan pillows on your couch and relax after your latest trip around the world.
- Handmade with love in Guatemala and carefully handpicked for you!
- Materials: 100% natural colored cotton
- BODY: Handwoven, vintage huipil fabric (Note: There may be color variations due to photo lighting)
- BACK: traditional naturally dyed, handwoven Ikat Guatemalan print with a hidden zipper in back
- Each textile tells a story of both the women who wore it and her community's distinct weave
- Our mission is to empower female artisans who create beautiful textiles and products in Latin America
- We give back 10% of our proceeds to a nonprofit that empowers women in Guatemala
- Care Instructions: hand wash or dry clean only
(hand wash cold, do not bleach, flat dry, iron if needed)
- 18X18 (Fits 20X20 insert)
- FREE shipping
- ships worldwide within 5 business days. Contact us for rush orders and for shipping questions.
- Pillow with fill is $11 more (make choice under variants)